View code

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Origins Face Masks, Influenster Voxbox Review


Origins Face Masks First Impressions




I have received my very first VoxBox from influenster. If you don’t know what influenster is, it is a platform where anyone can sing in and receive free products to review.



This box contains 3 face masks from origins I have never tried this brand before I have read really good reviews and I’m really excited to try them out.




The first mask is a black mask with activated charcoal that says that it is a purifying mask to clean pores. 
I do have some blackheads on my t zone and after I tried it I saw that it removed most of them. It is not too thick which I personally like and doesn’t have a strong smell.




The second mask is a hydrating mask, it says to massage remove the excess and leave it overnight. 

This mask I loved the most is thicker than a moisturizer, has a great smell kind of like tea, it feels like applying a moisturizer and the skin feels so much better and nourish. 

I tend to have dry patches during fall and winter and I can see an improvement in those areas after the mask.

 I love that is completely transparent so it won’t stain your clothes.



The third and final mask is the original skin retexturizing mask with rose clay. 

It is like any other clay mask but helps to reduce the appearance of pores, has used it only once but you do see results right away already my pores look better I do have some texture on my cheek area my pores are huge. 

I believe if I continue using this mask they eventually won’t look as big anymore.






As I said at the beginning I got this box for free to review the products, is my first time using this brand, and I love the products they really are worth it. 

They do what they claim to do, obviously, the results require you to use the products constantly for a couple of months but for a first impression I got satisfied. 

Have you tried any Origins products? 









0 comentarios:

Post a Comment